Tuesday, June 24, 2008

XLsunshine

hey XLsunshine! i see you have commented allot! I'm going to answer some of your questions.

XLsunshine said...
can you sense my emotions right now, or is that only in person?
XLsunshine

only in person, like right now, i can tell that the man next to me on this bus is very angry.


XLsunshine said...
Steele is someone on American Gladiators!
XLsunshine

I don't know what that is, but OK!

XLsunshine said...
I like 7/11. Which 7/11 were you at?
Sorry, i can't tell you that. It would give away my location. also, i'm not really aware of which on i was at!

XLsunshine said...
please come to my school!
I can't do that. First, you could be oneof them, and it could be a trap. two, i don't know what school you go to. Three, you could blow my cover if i did go.

XLsunshine said...
I Like those birds. they live near my house. that eye is sooo creepy!

well, i never thought of my eyes as creepy, but OK!

XLsunshine said...
Thats called an ipod touch. I have one with a pink skin.
yes, the pink skin. serpent wanted it, but purple was my limit.

XLsunshine said...
LET SERPENT HAVE A BLOG!
I don't know...

XLsunshine said...
omigosh!let Serpent paint hr tail! it would be sooo awesome1

ummm, no!

that is all. keep the comments coming XLsunshine!goodbye.

Nameless

No comments: