Monday, June 23, 2008

serpent's post

hellllloooooo world! sssserpent here. i have taken over the blog, and Friend can't do any thing to sssstop me! I am going to ssssay what ever i want, sssso here it goesssss!

I think that if i had a human body, i would be a blonde. and i would be really tall!and i would paint my nailssss every day! Friend issss no fun, she never paintsss her nailssss! she doessssn't even buy ssssome for me! I think i would look awesssssome with a pink and purple tail. I alsssso think i should have my own blog. ssssserpent's blog. I like the sssound of that! maybe i could make Friend'ssss blog pink and purple while shessss not looking and the top picture would be of lotsssss of nail polish and the wordssss could be-

what are you doing?

blogging.

when did you ask?

ummmm...

you will never make my blog pink and purple. if you ant a blog like that, make one.

i can have one?

no. We have to go to bed.

why?

because its almost 10 o'clock.

ssssso?

you normally have to go to bed by nine.

why?

because, you need your sleep.

sssso do you!

i'm older and i need to keep watch! go in the back pack and sleep while i find somewhere for me to sleep!

n-

NOW, SERPENT!!!!

but-

I WILL TIE YOU TO A TREE AND LEAVE YOU THERE!

you can't-

arms, hands, aposable thumbs.

hmf. good night adoring public!

good night serpent. goodbye.

nameless

sssserpent

NAMELESS!


No comments: